We take you by the hand to lead your through the expansion and settlement process in the Leipzig Region. Our employees will be personally available to you after you have decided to move to the Leipzig Region. Thanks to close connections with politicians, administrators and relevant service providers, we can assist you with everything you need to start your journey in the Leipzig Region. We will reach out to professional service providers and connect you with the appropriate industry associations and clusters in the region. We can:
- Research topics relevant for you to relocate and settle in the Leipzig Region
- Support the search for your ideal premises together with the regional offices for economic development and local real estate agents
- Provide information on grants offered by the Free State of Saxony and referrals to funding agencies
- Offer support for you and your employees’ personal lives, e.g. putting you in touch with schools and real estate agents
- Present networking opportunities with industry associations and clusters in the region
- Make introductions to banks, tax advisors and lawyers
- Assist in the recruitment of suitable specialists, e.g. through regional employment agencies and local universities.
Over 8 billion €
available skilled workers
Up to 30% investment
grants for settlement projects
at 11 universities in the region
Project Lead International Markets
+49 (0) 341 2682 77 87
RESOURCES & GUIDES
Leipzig is recruiting international investors at MIPIM 2023
Joint booth "German Cities & Regions" at MIPIM 2022 Promotion to the top 7 of the largest German cities +++ 895 million Euros commercial investment volume in 2022 +++ Climate protection as a focus of the conference program +++ 4th place in "fDi's Small European...
Experts for niche specialists: recruitment consultancy Baumlink
Baumlink Team Baumlink is a recruitment consultancy focused on recruiting specialists in three key areas: risk management, cybersecurity and data analytics. The company was founded six...
New location for luxury fashion retailer Mytheresa in Leipzig
Topping-out ceremony Mytheresa in June 2022: Michael Kliger (CEO & President Mytheresa), Michael Körner (Managing Director IRL), Sebastian Dietzmann (COO & Managing Director...