We take you by the hand to lead your through the expansion and settlement process in the Leipzig Region. Our employees will be personally available to you after you have decided to move to the Leipzig Region. Thanks to close connections with politicians, administrators and relevant service providers, we can assist you with everything you need to start your journey in the Leipzig Region. We will reach out to professional service providers and connect you with the appropriate industry associations and clusters in the region. We can:
- Research topics relevant for you to relocate and settle in the Leipzig Region
- Support the search for your ideal premises together with the regional offices for economic development and local real estate agents
- Provide information on grants offered by the Free State of Saxony and referrals to funding agencies
- Offer support for you and your employees’ personal lives, e.g. putting you in touch with schools and real estate agents
- Present networking opportunities with industry associations and clusters in the region
- Make introductions to banks, tax advisors and lawyers
- Assist in the recruitment of suitable specialists, e.g. through regional employment agencies and local universities.
Over 8 billion €
available skilled workers
Up to 30% investment
grants for settlement projects
at 11 universities in the region
Manager International Markets
+49 (0) 341 2682 77 85
BIO-Europe 2022 conference
24-26 October 2022 in Leipzig, Germany
RESOURCES & GUIDES
Germany is the fourth best country in the world to base a business. The country provides a stable political and economic environment for growth. Germany's remarkable economy, consumer market, and workforce, together with its strategic location in the European Union...
Due to its blend of theory in the classroom and training in a real-life work setting, Germany's dual system of vocational training is well-renowned across the world. The dual system is...