Event: Birmingham-Leipzig Roundtable
Join Invest Region Leipzig and Bruntwood SciTech for a roundtable discussion on “How Leipzig can be your Gateway to Europe”!
This event is jointly hosted by Invest Region Leipzig and Bruntwood SciTech, Birmingham, and promises to be an excellent opportunity for innovation-driven businesses across the Midlands to learn about the opportunities in Germany’s fastest-growing tech city.
With Leipzig’s strengths in advanced manufacturing, future mobility, AI, cleantech, and digital health, the city offers immense potential for businesses looking to expand into Europe. Birmingham and Leipzig share a common commitment to smart and sustainable growth, making them ideal twin cities to explore opportunities for collaboration and growth.
The event is supported by Germany Trade and Invest (GTAI). Refreshments and networking opportunities will be provided at the event, so don’t miss out on this chance to learn about the opportunities available in Leipzig and network with like-minded businesses!
- 10:30am Registrations
- 11:00am Welcome by Bruntwood SciTech
- 11:20am Investment trends & business opportunities for the Midlands in Germany by GTAI
- 11:30am Leipzig: a hidden Gem and how Invest Region Leipzig supports British companies by IRL
- 11:40am Opportunities for tech businesses in Leipzig by IRL
- 11:50am Q&A with the panel
- 12:10am Refreshments and networking
Venue: ICentrum, Holt Street, Birmingham, B7 4BP, United Kingdom
Sign up for the free event here!